Completed in 2018, this project included an addition and renovation to the historic 1927 Green Bay retail and theater building on Dr. Martin Luther King Drive. The main floor of the building was converted to a first floor conference center, including a main conference room for seating of up to 200 people auditorium-style or 150 banquet-style. The main conference room is served by three smaller break-out rooms, a large pre-function area, restrooms, a small business center and a full-service commercial kitchen. The Bader Philanthropies offices are located above on the second floor. All office spaces are interactively designed with shared daylight and are arranged around a central hub for group work and collaboration. A movable screen wall provides enclosure for the hub when needed. The project includes 3,000 square feet of new addition and 7,700 square feet of renovation on all three levels.